Associate Sustainability & Responsibility Manager
The dynamic Communications Department at Chivas Brothers is looking for an Associate Sustainability and Responsibility Manager to join the team!
Adept at relationship building, message crafting and story-telling in new and innovative ways, the team is committed to developing compelling narratives, innovative experiences and creative content about our wonderful range of spirits brands. The result is true advocacy and third party endorsement internally and externally.
The main purpose of this role is to embed a sustainability & responsibility mindset – and drive adoption of the Chivas Brothers 2030 Roadmap – across all functions at Chivas Brothers, and support external stakeholder engagement with our sustainability initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
Sustainability & Responsibility
- Support the Head of S&R with priority projects related to the 2030 Roadmap – and identify/suggest ways for the business to have a positive impact above and beyond our roadmaps.
- Support the Head of S&R with reporting against internal & external KPIs.
- Plan and activate a calendar of activity across all Chivas Brothers sites with the aim of bringing our S&R strategy to life and increasing understanding of and participation in the roadmap / S&R pillars in a creative way.
- Mobilise the S&R Champions network and collaborate with affiliates for any London-based activity.
- Work with our partner to run the community volunteering programme activities throughout the year.
- Lead the running and evolution of charitable and employee fundraising initiatives such as the Charity of the Year and Chivas Bursary.
- Advise and guide local teams on the activation of community projects and/or partnerships relevant to our sites, people and business.
- Work with the wider Comms team to craft, evolve and strengthen S&R messaging for our business and brands, and create assets/content to help bring our sustainability journey to life for all audiences across all channels.
- Provide regular content for the Internal and External Communications teams to shape and disseminate across our multiple audiences by sharing our progress regularly and coming up with engaging ways to tell our S&R story, year-round.
- Be the guardian of the S&R Calendar and ensure key S&R calendar dates are activated both internally and externally.
Committee Management & Activation
- Regularly meet, engage and inspire the S&R Champions committee to drive active participation and ongoing dialogue in S&R, and increase ownership over the implementation of the S&R plan locally.
- Be an active member of the Diversity & Inclusion Council and help bring Council-driven initiatives to life across the business.
- Together with the wider S&R, Internal Comms and Events teams, organise the annual Responsib’All Day and/or The Good Challenge event for all Chivas Brothers sites
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Seasoned communications and/or sustainability experience (agency or in-house).
- Clear passion for sustainability
- Knowledge of engagement strategy
- Well-developed planning skills with ability to prioritise busy workload
- A proactive and flexible attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Digital savvy
- Event management experience
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with other departments
- Impeccable attention to detail and a creative mind
Knowledge of the alcohol drinks industry and/or luxury sector and a recognised qualification in sustainability is desirable, but not essential. This role will have frequent travel to Scotland and overseas.
The deadline for application is 22nd August 2021.
For more details, visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2669551844/
|Job Category||Business Development, Coordination, Corporate, Exhibitions, Incentives, Outdoor, Parties, Research, Sales|