Aerocene is an interdisciplinary community endeavor, an invitation to shape a period of time, a new epoch. It manifests as a series of air-fueled sculptures that float emission-free around the world: becoming buoyant only by the heat of the sun and infrared radiation from the surface of the earth. The sculpture floats without burning fossil fuels, without using solar panels and batteries; and without helium, hydrogen and other rare gases. We are a non-profit organization, an artistic project, an invitation to shape a new epoch free from borders, free from fossil fuels.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Community builder (full-time activity) with knowledge of Aerocene aspirations and prior experience in the fields of art and science to engage and actively contribute to the growth and nurture of its community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Communication and Community building
- Implement and develop the communication strategy for Aerocene Foundation;
- Define a community-building strategy, both online and offline, maintaining relationships with Aerocene international community members.
- Make sure Communication strategies are followed and in line with Aerocene visions and activities.
- Update the wider community through newsletter, invitations, and target e-mails.
- Create and develop Aerocene Website and social media content, updates, and maintenance.
- Planning, scheduling, researching, writing, editing photos and videos, and posting on all Aerocene social media channels.
- Prepare communication materials (offline/online) for Aerocene flights and broader events.
- Support press relations, and incoming, outgoing text, images and videos. Including correct captions and institutional support/relations.
- Helping to find convincing means to communicate Aerocene activities in its different angles: art, science, community endeavour, technology, etc.
- Liaise with Aerocene community and maintaining collaborators relationships, raise awareness and engage with new friends, approach possible partners, and ensure new community engagements.
- Keep record and coordinate Aerocene Explorers distribution around the world (Packing, sending Explorers and other distributed Aerocene materials).
- Coordination and main point of contact of Aerocene community workshops schools, fab labs, independent spaces, interest groups etc.
- Coordinating external workshops, sending instructions, supporting and communicating all activities on appropriate communication channels.
- Passion for art, science and environmental awareness;
- Experience in interdisciplinary community organization;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Experience in managing website (WordPress) and social media platforms;
- Flexible and committed attitude to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in a team; willingness to travel;
- Graphic design skills (Adobe Creative suite and others); ability to layout design materials (presentations, booklets, invitations);
- Excellent social and organizational skills;
- Good time management skills. Ability to set priorities, manage a number of tasks concurrently and work independently;
- Excellent English and German with oral and written communication skills, Spanish is a plus;
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV, alongside a motivational letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Community builder application” on the subject heading. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process, you can also email us to the same electronic address.
|Email address for email@example.com|
|Instructions for how to apply||Send your CV, alongside a motivational letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Community builder application” on the subject heading.|
|Closing date for applications||1st October 2019|