Containers Project Curator/Producer
Fife Contemporary has declared Climate Emergency and the challenges facing the environment will be at the heart of their forthcoming exhibitions and events programme.
An evolving project centred around shipping containers has included a pilot exhibition using a container and a touring pop-up banner exhibition about shipping containers. Fife Contemporary are seeking to contract a freelance curator/producer to move the project forward by completing a research & development phase.
- Duration: April – September 2020
- Fee: £7500 based on 30 days work over 6 months
- Full job description
How to apply
- Prepare cover letter outlining why you wish to undertake the project and outline your relevant knowledge and experience which would enables you to carry it out.
- Enclose a current CV including a referee who we will contact in the event of our offering you the opportunity.
- Send to email@example.com inserting the title of the role into the subject line of the email.
To discuss the project before applying, please contact Fife Contemporary Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01334 474610
Fife Contemporary welcome and encourage applications from all sections of the community, and will not discriminate on grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religious beliefs. To help us monitor our performance we will ask you to fill in a confidential monitoring form.
Monday 9 March 2020 at 5pm
|Email address for email@example.com|
|Closing date for applications||9th March 2020|