An exceptional opportunity has become available for an Engagement Manager to work for a fast-growing business that is having a positive impact on the world.
The Planet Mark, in partnership with the iconic Eden Project, is a unique sustainability certification which recognises continuous improvement, encourages action, and builds an empowered community of like-minded individuals. A key part of our work is to demonstrate that sustainability is good for business and that business is a force for good for the environment and society.
You’ll be joining at an exciting stage for this fast-growing business as it expands in the UK and begins to scale internationally.
You’ll be part of an optimistic team with a ‘can-do’ approach, that is passionate about making a difference and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to be at the forefront of sustainability – while having fun too!
We are looking for a confident, energetic, passionate and inspiring person to deliver the ‘Engage’ step of our programme, including certificate presentations, workshops and talks to holders of The Planet Mark.
Successful applicants will have a wealth of experience delivering talks and workshops on business sustainability topics. You will be delivering pre-booked certificate presentations, employee engagement workshops, supply chain workshops and green team training.
You will show initiative in generating your own work-stream and also be able to identify customer needs and feed these into the sales or consulting teams.
- Design and deliver our engagement workshops both digitally and in-person (when circumstances allow)
- Remain up to date with current sustainability news and developments so that you can refresh and update content regularly
- Ensuring our members feel inspired and empowered to reduce their carbon footprint and increase social value and highlighting any additional services required
- Deliver fortnightly webinars
- Work closely with the Director of Digital and Community on engagement strategy and services development
- Identify areas to improve engagement activities and work with other teams to develop these
- Record outputs from engagement activities in our systems
- Support relationships with our partners
- Provide input to our consulting team in preparing engagement related proposals
- Support chairing or technical support for external events on behalf of The Planet Mark
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Be infectiously enthusiastic, inspiring and passionate about sustainability and driving change
- Proficient use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus have the ability to quickly learn/adopt new technology
- Experience in delivering workshops and presenting to large groups
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Able to quickly understand the products and services of the business and be willing to learn more about our market
- Able to manage multiple priorities and demands, in a fast-paced environment
- Great relationship builder, influencer and collaborator
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms used for presenting and workshops
- Excellent sustainability knowledge and a relevant qualification
- Comfortable and confident in planning from concept/ideas through to delivery
- Self-starting, enthusiastic and motivated, as we work remotely
- A passion for sustainability and encouraging urgent action
- Ability and capacity to grow in the role as the business evolves.
This is a full-time position, working remotely with weekly team meetings in central London expected to resume in early 2021.
Salary competitive and dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Corporate, Meetings, Training|
|Email address for enquiries|
|Instructions for how to apply|
|Closing date for applications||empty|