Environmental Exhibition Curator/Producer
Fife Contemporary has declared a Climate Emergency and the challenges facing the environment will be at the heart of their forthcoming exhibitions and events programme.
Fife Contemporary are seeking to contract a freelance curator/producer to devise, develop and deliver an exhibition with us planned for Kirkcaldy Galleries in March-May 2021. The exhibition should involve high quality contemporary visual art and craft and be presented in a way which engages a general audience.
- Duration: April 2020 – June 2021
- Fee: £12,500 based on 50 days work over 15 months
- Full job description
How to apply
- Prepare cover letter outlining why you wish to undertake the project and outline your relevant knowledge and experience which would enables you to carry it out.
- Enclose a current CV including a referee who we will contact in the event of our offering you the opportunity.
- Send to email@example.com inserting the title of the role into the subject line of the email.
To discuss the project before applying, please contact Fife Contemporary Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01334 474610
Fife Contemporary welcome and encourage applications from all sections of the community, and will not discriminate on grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religious beliefs. To help us monitor our performance we will ask you to fill in a confidential monitoring form.
Monday 9 March 2020 at 5pm
|Job Category||Exhibitions, Research|
|Email address for email@example.com|
|Closing date for applications||9th March 2020|