Event Director – Head of Virtual Events
We have an urgent but exciting opportunity for an Events Director to take overall ownership of the Virtual events programme. Due to significant changes within the live events portfolio, the client requires a hands-on Senior Event Director or Manager to take full responsibility of the Events portfolio while managing a small team.
Key details to the role include:
- Manage the virtual Events programme (b2b C level Summits) from cradle to grave
- Manage the commercial side of the events, negotiating packages, budget inventory and costs
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure all speakers, delegates and sponsors are up to date and informed.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to deliver best practice
- Setting goals for each event that align and contribute to the yearly KPIs
- Managing in depth supplier and buyer relationships
- Create reports to detail Event performance and costs
- At least 3 years similar Event Management experience
- Experience of handling, managing and executing b2b virtual Events
- Experience of managing small teams
- Dependable, adaptable, high levels of attention to detail
- Used to a fast-paced environment, strong sense of urgency with an ability to meet the changing priorities and demanding timescales.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing commercial strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
Basic Salary £32-38k DOE – Plus bonuses per event
Click here for more information and to apply.
|Email address for enquiries|
|Instructions for how to apply|
|Closing date for applications||empty|