Event Management Internship
We are looking for an intern to help us run the first Climate Festival in Copenhagen (Holdbart.nu) where we expect 12-15000 participants! This is your chance to make your impact!
At Sustainary we love to design and run unique events within the area of Sustainability, impact and the SDGs. Our goal is to deliver innovative, fun, and unforgettable events that make a difference. Our philosophy is that events should always lead to something else and never stand alone. We take pride in designing events that identify the great solutions and the gamechangers behind them. We love creating interactive and multi-stakeholder setups – thus it is only when we meet across the siloes that real magic happens.
- Assist in designing, planning and executing SDG Tech Awards and coordinate our part of activities at Holdbart Festival. from conception to conclusion
- Coming up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Engage with business partners when needed
- Work closely with management, communication and sales, to promote the event.
- A hands on attitude and some experience with event or project management. Additional experience with sales or marketing is considered an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English (for the SDG Tech Awards) and in Danish (for Holdbart.nu)
- A team player who can collaborate with other departments but can also take initiative
- Ability to multitask and good organizational skills
What we offer:
You will be part of a team working for making a real change by promoting sustainability internationally. High level of responsibly and freedom to make your mark. Passionate colleagues who love talking and smiling to you.
So, if you want to become a part of an innovative and dynamic team and gain valuable experience, please send us your CV and a cover letter, stating your availability. We review applications on a rolling basis.
If you have any question contact email@example.com
We look forward to your application!
Click here for more information.
|Job Category||Coordination, Marketing, Outdoor|
|Email address for enquiries||If you have any question contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://graduateland.com/job/34027835/28|