2030 Builders is an innovation software to engage employees in sustainable strategy building. In the process, teams transform today’s sustainability challenges into business opportunities. Our mission is to unlock human capital by making innovation and sustainability accessible to all size companies worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Planner to produce meetings and events from conception through completion. We offer you a role where you will be able to gain hands-on experience in different areas of the Sustainability by supporting a fast-paced and energetic company.
Organise meetings and events and manage details such as schedules, location, equipment, promotional material, etc.
Cooperate with marketing to promote and publicize events
Inform about and attend sustainability events
Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Have passion or a strong interest in sustainability
- Proven experience as an organizer or scheduler
- Strong computer skills (incl. MS Office, Google Apps)
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks
- Mental robustness, executing well and within deadlines in a busy and dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical thinking & well developed problem solving skills
- Logic and structured mind set with a high degree of self-organising
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Click here for more information.
|Job Category||Coordination, Marketing, MICE|
|Email address for enquiries||For more information or questions please contact email@example.com|
|Instructions for how to apply||https://thehub.io/jobs/5df0cd547b3f7202d6324016|