Events and Lifestyle Manager
Reporting into the Head of Events & Enlivenment responsible for both Television Centre (TVC) and White City Place (WCP), the Events & Lifestyle Manager will focus on lifestyle service provided to occupiers, delivering place-shaping and marketing activity to engage with WCP’s varied occupier audiences and supporting the Client’s vision. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing lifestyle services to occupiers and assisting with the development and implementation of a dynamic and exciting calendar of events year-round for occupiers, whilst also supporting estate activations.
As Events & Lifestyle Manager, you will be responsible for Concierge & Lifestyle service to all occupiers across MediaWorks, WestWorks & eventually the new Gateway development, and leading on the dedicated WCP App and driving interactive content to ultimately increase usage and engagement. You will implement an annual events and enlivenment plan for the two buildings (WestWorks and Mediaworks) as well as assist with the implementation annual enlivenment, community engagement and sustainability initiatives on the wider WCP site.
– Engage with occupiers to offer lifestyle and concierge services such as restaurant reservations, event bookings, and theatre tickets.
– Actively promote forthcoming events and activities to the WCP community through the WCP App and newsletters.
– Act as the daily point of contact for communication with occupiers and management of day to day lifestyle and concierge enquiries.
– Manage and implement occupier events and activities, for example fitness classes, workshops and networking opportunities, etc.
– Engage with local retailers to provide exclusive offers and events for occupiers of WCP, acting as the daily point of contact for communication regarding marketing & promotions.
– Manage and lead on the WCP Occupier App – ensuring that content is consistently refreshed & managed to provide occupiers a seamless digital experience at WCP.
– Assisting the Head of Events & Enlivenment to implement a structured annual calendar of events specifically for the occupiers of WCP that support’s the brand vision for WCP.
– You will be expected to work after hours for events when required.
– Assist with implementation of annual enlivenment, community engagement and sustainability initiatives on the wider WCP site.
– Ensure seamless management of the events in accordance with site H&S standards.
– Communicate the planned activity to the end user group (office staff, local community, visitors) to ensure engagement and attendance.
– Actively seek out attendee feedback and use this feedback to inform further events
– End to End coordination and management of bookings in the following spaces at WCP – The Studio, W12 meeting room, The Terrace and The Pod.
– Provide daily front-of-house reception support to welcome visitors and develop stronger relationships with occupiers to create a premium experience.
– Utilise the above lifestyle connections to support the service provided by the welcome reception team.
– Working with Head of Events and Enlivenment to implement the estate filming and photography plan, monitoring requests and approving activity.
– Conception, organisation, and implementation of offsite events ranging from private dining rooms, Christmas parties to major conferences.
– Engage end users (Office workers, visitors and local community) of WCP with a communications programme to include, but not limited to:
– WCP App
– Online / Digital
– Social Media
– Local Newsletter
– Contribute to the local website and social media presence, creating interesting and usable content that engages end users, to include:
– Website content, including feeds from relevant external parties (e.g. local events, community updates)
– Relevant and managed user generated content (e.g. social media feeds)
– Consideration of new, innovative engagement activities
– Work closely with the contracted PR & Social Media team to ensure that all relevant activity is promoted or publicised to benefit the asset & client.
– Using templates in InDesign and Illustrator, create and amend engaging promotional content.
– Ensure that the clients’ brand values, personality and asset branding are represented across all events, community relations and communication with end users.
– Managing budgets and reporting against spend.
– Raising POs and handling invoices.
– Management of WCP’s bookable spaces and generated client funds.
Annual planning and reporting
– Supporting the Head of Events & Enlivenment, propose budgets and resource needed to deliver annual plans.
– Select appropriate suppliers for events / commercial / communication activity.
– Regularly review the plan, using customer feedback and performance metrics to drive improvements during the course of the year.
– Assist with quarterly reports to senior management on activity, including ROI and customer feedback. Offer insights and suggestions on innovations and potential alterations to plan based on results.
– Support the estate management teams with general activities when needed
– Attend wider Savills RISE forums and engage with creative/events team on other London sites (e.g. Battersea Power Station, Here East).
– Prepare presentations for the Client and internal teams
– Explore and keep up to date with new ideas and initiatives in the market and keep abreast of what our competitors are doing
– Form good working relationships with key suppliers
– Building strong working relationships with the Client, customers, Savills team and further internal stakeholder.
– Stay abreast of place-shaping initiatives nationally/internationally
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the needs of the Client and WCP customers.
Experience in the Property Management and/or Hospitality sector(s) is desirable. The following attributes are deemed essential:
– A high attention to detail, well organised and with a good level of initiative.
– A warm, welcoming, confident, and friendly personality who has both the commercial, creative and operational ability to deliver events & the lifestyle service.
– Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, whilst being able to deal with any problems quickly, professionally & efficiently.
– Provide exceptional customer experiences and thrive in situations which require original thinking, creative flair and close budget scrutiny.
– The ability to adapt to the needs of the business and WCP customers.
– Be articulate, professional, and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
– Adobe Creative Suite – Basic knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator
– Numerate and technically competent.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Excellent IT, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to deal with challenging situations and a varied workload.
Reference ID: Events & Lifestyle Manager – White City Pl
Application deadline: 08/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
|Job Category||Business Development, Coordination, Corporate|