Eco-Business is looking for an events intern to join its dynamic team.
You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific.
The work will be varied and will include the following duties:
- Assisting our Assistant Director for Editorial and Events in day to day operations and responsibilities
- Assisting our Operations Manager in event logistics
- Compiling speaker profiles, partner profiles and supporting the creation of impactful event agendas
- Maintain event-related webpages and social media channels
- Maintain and track registration and attendee list
- Onsite logistics support on event day
- Administrative duties as needed
- Tertiary level student or graduate
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete tasks according to deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Marketing creativity and flair
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
- Sense of fun and humour
This internship is for a minimum period of three months and is available from August 2019 onwards.
There will be a monthly stipend paid to cover basic costs.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
Please send a covering letter, CV, and samples of your work to Christina Muniandy, Operations Manager, at email@example.com and Jessica Cheam, Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Instructions for how to apply||Please send a covering letter, CV, and samples of your work to Christina Muniandy, Operations Manager, at email@example.com and Jessica Cheam, Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Closing date for applications||31st July 2019|