Perfect Day is working to build awareness of its first animal-free dairy protein products made through fermentation in flora. We are seeking an Events Specialist to assist with developing and executing strategic marketing events that will educate the public about our mission and showcase delicious products made from our protein. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, passion for sustainable, cruelty-free food, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, start-up environment. This position reports to the Sr Director Marketing & Communications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with the Marketing and Communications team to assess potential partnerships and activation venues and build out quarterly calendars.
- Coordinate event details and logistics.
- Work closely with our outside experiential agency to ensure that events are implemented according to plan and deliver on expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Food Development to ensure alignment on timing and deliverables.
- Contribute to development of creative and impactful PR and social media campaigns that promote the events and utilize the assets created.
- Evaluate and track the impact of each event to achieve its stated objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in events management, or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written + verbal) skills.
- Strong organizational, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Adaptable to changing environments and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong team spirit.
- Up to 20% travel will be required.
|Job Category||Coordination, Marketing|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://jobs.lever.co/perfectday/bb8bf6c6-a783-4615-94ab-31605da052ae/apply?lever-source=LinkedIn|