Executive – Sustainability
* Work pro-actively with our MICE teams in presenting & executing sustainable events through sustainable brand activations.
* Support sustainability-based communication online & onsite including case studies, social media & events award submittals.
* Track, report sustainable events & impact statements
* Execute staff and consumer engagement programme.
* Develop sustainability learning and development materials for team members.
* Create and distribute communications content for staff engagement
* Supporting partnership activation & events with leading charities & artists.
* Support innovation & development of enhancements which include circularity features, bio walls, and sustainable food.
* Support property sustainability tours.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Sustainability, Hospitality, or the Social Sciences.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Sound knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data analysis, using SPSS or Excel.
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken, and at least one other language.
* Relevant experience in sustainability, communications or hospitality industries is preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work within a multi-cultural team
* Excellent organisational skills & self-motivation.
* Passion, knowledge and drive to create a more sustainable world.
* Ability to articulate business value of sustainability.
* Good educator and communicator, that enjoys developing others to create better business practices.
For more information, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/888/cw/en/job/494797/executive-sustainability