Experience and Environmental Art Director
Every year, the LSEG brand and its sub-brands come to life across many physical experiences, including our global office network, events, and others. It is essential we consistently align all of these brand activations and experiences, ensuring our identity is not only represented correctly and adheres to our brand standards, but also that these physical manifestations are meeting best practices, business objectives, and our commitment to sustainability.
As Art Director (Experience and Environmental) you will work alongside the Creative Director and Associate Creative Director to lead on LSEG’s offline branding opportunities. Your focus will be on bringing the brand to life in considered and exciting ways. You will provide creative guidance and art direction on a plethora of activations including environmental design for our proprietary events, tradeshows and global workplaces, as well as other offline print/production design such as packaging and branded items.
You’ll be providing art direction to both our in-house creative team and our production vendors and creative agencies; on trade show booth design, proprietary event branding and environmental branding (both internal and external), as well as brand experiences. From large, multi-room proprietary events right down to temporary environmental signage, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistency of our brand is strong and ensure how we show up as LSEG is of a high quality.
- Continuously research, discover, experiment with and implement new designs, techniques and materials to elevate the quality of our work
- Support the development of branding opportunities within the virtual event space, such as webinars
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and design standards
- Maintain and follow global best practices for event design, environmental branding and production
- Surface and champion best-in-class environmental design for agency onboarding and brand training contributing to the quarterly ‘Best of Brand’ overview
- Work with the internal Content Creation team and Project Managers to ensure artwork for environmental spaces meets the goals of the space and the goals of the business
- Play an active role in the review/feedback process of event designs – Stay abreast of all LSEG and sub-brand creative work (visual elements and messaging) to ensure our physical touchpoints are aligned
- Keep our sustainability and less-waste objectives close to the heart of all we do, learning best practices and techniques to achieve less waste year on year
- Understand the calendar and associated timelines for events and trade shows from the Activation team
- Visit event venues and spaces, working with floorplans and manifestations, to meticulously design spaces in accordance with business agendas and best practices
- Provide art direction and creative guidance to internal stakeholders, design teams, external vendors and event leads for event booth designs
Skills and Experience
- Strong background in design and art direction
- Eye and passion for design, detail, quality, colour, scaling and materials
- Experience working in event and environmental branding for corporate brands – Knowledge of production, large format printing, materials and associated costs Experience and Environmental Art Director, LSEG
- Knowledge of the procedure and workflow to take an environmental concept to implementation with production/creative agencies
- Ability to work autonomously with senior stakeholders and external agencies
- Collaborative demeanour for working with stakeholders, internal Content team, external agencies and other departments across all levels
- It would be an advantage to have 3D modelling capabilities to design environmental and event spaces
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
|Job Category||Marketing, MICE|