Head of Agency Success
At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking a Head of Agency Success who is passionate about recruiting and enabling event agency partners to execute wildly successful events on our platform! This role will be focused on our agency ecosystem to start.
At Hopin, we have a robust ecosystem of agencies that help our customers execute the best online events in the industry. Agencies offer a wide range of services including advanced audio and video capabilities, event management support, hybrid event services, event marketing/advertising, and more. The ideal teammate cares deeply about our agency partners and customer success, is deeply analytical, and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Iterate and implement our Partner Success Management program and business model
- Build and lead high-performing team of Partner Success Managers
- Become a subject matter expert in event agency and partner business models
- Own the agency partner relationship across all Hopin, evangelizing their value to our business and our customers internally and externally
- Develop agency onboarding, certification, and engagement program, partnering closely with all distribution teams
- Define and measure key success metrics for agency success in alignment with Hopin’s revenue and customer success goals
- Partner closely with agency partners to ensure their customer base is successful with Hopin
- Represent the agency voice in key business, distribution, and product decisions
- Drive product-related events to encourage Hopin adoption and referrals by our agency partner community
- Create and deliver regular training and communications related to Hopin products for agency partners
- Deliver regular updates on the state of event agencies and partners world-wide
- 4+ years experience in Partnerships or Partner Success fields
- 4+ years experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years experience managing high-performing teams against quarterly targets
- Experience driving partnership distribution strategies in close partnership with internal distribution teams
- Demonstrated success in managing C-level relationships and thinking strategically about business and product challenges
- Proven track record of success making data-driven decisions and leading complex, cross-functional projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with excellent executive presence
- Exceptional organization skills – you’re used to juggling multiple priorities
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent role
- Previous experience working at an event agency
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- Graphic or web design experience
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
Click here for more information and to apply online.
|Job Category||Coordination, Sales, Virtual|