Head of Creative (Events Agency)
Do you want to work with an award winning events agency?
Do you take genuine pride in your work?
Do you enjoy creating engaging experiences for great brands?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Award Winning, Independent Events Agency on the search for a Head of Creative. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Head of Creative you will drive creative ideation, lead on developing holistic concepts and ensure our creative output is inspiring and of the highest professional standard. To succeed in this role, you’ll engage stakeholders, both internal and external, with your ability to tell stories across event sectors. You’ll clearly articulate brand strategy and creative concepts through your passion for events, brand and experience design. A background in live brand events is a must.
- Manage, mentor and grow a team of creatives (full time employees and trusted freelancers) to deliver inspiring concepts across market sectors
- Providing inspiration, guidance, direction and support to your team
- Championing new and interesting creative talent within the industry
- Challenging your peers to push the boundaries – creative ingenuity runs through everything you do
- Interrogating briefs at the early stages, you’ll lead collaboratively to ensure the right minds are involved at the right times
- Work with the wider team to ensure responses to briefs are well-scoped and that the strategic thinking is carefully considered
- Shape our creative offering and strategic direction by embracing new platforms, tech/design/content developments and best practice approaches
- You’ll act as a thought leader within the business around creative concepts and brand experience
- You’ll be as commercially aware as you are genuinely creative. Once a brief is scoped you will ensure that teams are correctly resourced and ultimately, that our work is correctly charged for
- Collaborate closely with key commercial, financial and product stakeholders within the business to ensure that profitability and creativity work hand in hand.
- Be aware of the wider industry and how creative influence and developments are impacting the landscape of the events world
- Attend major client events to ensure that the creative matches expectations
- Support our sustainability ambitions by helping your team to understand that it all starts with the design
- You’ll own our creative output across the board and will drive excellence through every area of the business through collaborative working
- You will be a key custodian of our brand, including its application across our pitch collateral
- You’ll lead by example. Your own creative output is outstanding, and you are happy to spend time with our less experienced team, encouraging the same level of excellence
What we are looking for:
- You have significant experience in a senior creative role within a creative, experiential or production agency
- You have demonstrable experience of leading a team to bring brands to life through physical experiences
- You can provide a portfolio of work that makes you proud
- You’re entrepreneurial in spirit; collaboration is in your nature and growth – both your own, your teams and the business – excites you
- You’re a natural leader, you use your stakeholder management skills to bring people on a journey with you – this is both with your team and with your clients
- Multi-tasking is OK with you, you’re happy to skim across a variety of different projects to give your insights
- You have a working knowledge of events production
- You have an understanding of design for print as well as digital content
- It’s desirable if you have a working knowledge of the following packages: Adobe Creative Suite, VectorWorks and Sketchup as well as conceptualising and designing for 3D environments
This is a great opportunity for a creative and driven Head of Creative to join a dynamic, award winning, events agency and work on innovative and industry leading live brand events.
Salary available is up to £70k + benefits.
Please contact Kate Young at MacGregor Black recruitment today for further information .
|Instructions for how to apply||Contact Kate Young at MacGregor Black recruitment|