Head of Sustainability
In this newly created role, you’ll drive the execution of F1’s sustainability strategy, leading projects to reduce our carbon footprint, supporting delivery of sustainable Grand Prix weekends and shaping an inclusive and diverse sport and business.
Based in our head office in London, you’ll represent F1 on sustainability at key external events and generate relevant communication briefings and content for senior leaderships teams to use with our key commercial partners, opinion leaders and other stakeholders.
- Proven ability to independently lead, organise and deliver commitments on time and within budget.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management capabilities.
- Great communication skills, with experience of talking to media.
- A collaborative and open working style with a passion for innovation and entertainment.
- A team player attitude and can work well with people of all levels, disciplines, and backgrounds.
|Job Category||Coordination, Corporate|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://careers.formula1corporate.com/vacancies/200/head-of-sustainability.html|