Who are The Bulb?
The Bulb provides consultancy to agencies, brands and NGO’s to create events and campaigns that don’t hurt the Planet. We work with teams to create sustainability strategies that work in practice and provide consultancy from concept and design
through to delivery and derig. Our end goal is to ensure projects are executed sustainably without compromising creativity meaning our clients get a great event with a great legacy.
The requirement for events to be sustainable is growing, and so is our team. This role is the first step to growing a team of sustainability experts for the event industry, who can respond to client’s ever growing demands for events and campaigns with an environmental conscience.
We’re based in the Midlands and plan to have office space in Birmingham City Centre once lockdown has lifted. Whilst someone in the West Midlands is preferred, it’s not essential – we’re looking for the right person, not the right location. We operate on a flexible schedule, knowing that people work better at different times of the day so for us it’s about quality of work, not quantity or working a 9-5.
What’s we’re looking for
We’re looking for the right person to grow with the business. Someone who is eager to learn, passionate about sustainability and recognises how events can be educational platforms used to inspire an audience and grow movements. This is a junior position with a view that the right person can grow with the role, gain valued experience and be able to move into a more senior role in the coming years.
● Our clients pay us to know the latest innovations in sustainability. A large part of this job will be to research, read and report back (our three R’s) on what’s new in the market, what could we take to our clients and what’s exciting
● You will be responsible for key documents that support The Bulb delivering work so it’s essential that you are fluent with Excel and Word, organised and have an eagle eye for detail, grammar and typos.
● Working on projects to meet client deliverables
● Setting up client accounts
● Championing agency processes to ensure project delivery is as efficient and worry free as possible
● Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
● Identifying opportunities for growth within our existing client base.
● Supporting new business with proposals and pitches
Strategy and Marketing
● Support the founder with writing strategies, proof-reading, challenging approaches and creating the operational documentation for targets, KPIs and metrics
● Creating monthly newsletters including researching and writing the content
● Salary to be discussed at interview
● Flexible working hours and policy
● Holiday allowance of 21 days per year
● Birthday given an additional day off it falls on a working day
● Three month probationary period
Email a covering email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7 May.
|Job Category||Business Development, Coordination, Marketing, MICE, Research|