Marketing Manager – Summits
- Work with internal partners and stakeholders to build a Refinitiv Summits strategy
- Facilitate cross-border and cross-functional engagement with stakeholders in M&C, S&AM, and Customer Proposition to develop a summits events framework that elevates Refinitiv brand in the market, provides a platform for Refinitiv leadership and talent exposure, and creates opportunity to drive growth through insightful customer engagement
- Lead a team who will help shape summits strategy, and deliver on subsequent event execution
- Build multi-channel content marketing campaign strategy to be used globally, which will leverage the insights and thought leadership developed for and on the back of the Refinitiv Summits
- Roll out a streamlined operating rhythm to ensure the summits framework is globally consistent, regionally aligned and embedded in local marketing activation plans, designed to ease local execution requirements
- Own the feedback loop, developing and publishing customer feedback and meeting insight, and holding stakeholders accountable
- ROI and budget reporting for all summit activity.
- Monitor and analyze the outcome of these initiatives and impact on business objectives
- Management of and responsibility for executing a global sustainable events strategy, embedding sustainability standards, processes and guidelines in the delivery of all our large-scale, proprietary events
- Reporting on success of sustainable event strategy across large-scale, proprietary events, and working towards introducing the same sustainability standards, processes and guidelines across the wider group of events
- Working with suppliers and 3rd party partners to ensure their adherence to the sustainability processes we commit to
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of the role of Marketing in the financial services and/or related business-to-business industries
- High level of personal and professional integrity; confidence, trustworthiness, organized, results-oriented and process-driven – understands the importance of corporate standards, procedures and approval processes
- Frequent interaction, communication and coordination with top executives both inside and outside the company with the ability to handle confidential matters and information with discretion.
- Able to prioritize and rationalize issues and opportunities, as well as adapt maturely to changes comfortably and quickly in a fast-paced working environment
- Team player who can work in a complex matrix environment with partners in multiple locations and time zones – an ability to ‘influence without authority’. Create and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Independent self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions
- Mobile. Ability to travel as required.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized leading university
- Experience working in the financial services and/or related business-to-business industries would be an advantage
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://jobs.refinitiv.com/ShowJob/Id/129351/Marketing-Manager-Summits/|