Membership and Event Sales Manager
Location: Kings Cross, London
Reporting into: Head of UK
Desired Start Date: February 2021
The membership and events manager will work closely with the Head of UK and be responsible for delivering two key revenue streams including 1) co-working memberships (floating and fixed) and 2) private event hires.
Overall responsibilities include managing a successful operation from generating leads, to negotiations, conversations and retention relating to member’s spaces from revenue and member targets, to retention rates and high overall satisfaction.
• Responsible for all co-working membership revenue for The Mills Fabrica, including floating and fixed desk memberships and private office tenants
• Achieve ARR objectives agreed with Head of UK
• Monitor and maintain high member retention rates
• Implement processes to identify overall customer satisfaction and set plans to improve upon
efficiencies and customer retention
• Manage and establish contracts of memberships, update and store accordingly
• Support the coordination for all event communication (internal and external) and event materials; including floor plans, custom menus and run of shows
• Responsible for uploading all private hire events to digital platforms for exposure and managing any incoming enquiries and attendee confirmation
• Perform sales site visits with clients, including pre-event walk throughs
• Provide onsite support by greeting members whenever there are private hire events and liaise with manager on duty on the events
• Organise, store and update event contracts, receipts and partner contact information
• Attend and oversee the execution of events as needed and acquire member feedback following events by sending a thank you note/ follow up email the day after the event
• Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
• You will be responsible for managing building operations staff including reception, client admin, services support, third party contractors relevant to the upkeep of all amenities and production, catering companies for events
• Work in partnership with marketing and community teams to create sales collateral, promotions and activations to drive sales
• This role may require working beyond normal office hours, including nights and weekends, depending on business needs and private events
• This role will require spending time each day on the floor to be present for members and supporting team members
• Responsibilities will be monitored via measurable outputs (non exhaustive) but include overall sales generated in line with targets set by Head of UK for both co-working memberships and private events
The Mills is a landmark heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT), an experiential retail mall Shopfloor and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund, a co-working space/ lab and store. The focus area for Fabrica is “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and lifestyle (specifically focusing on apparel/ textiles and agri/ food tech including innovations improving the production process/supply chain, next-gen brands/ products and new retail experiences/ enabling technologies). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
Official Website: http://www.themillsfabrica.com/
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Development, MICE|