Online Events Support (German speaking)
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
As part of our Customer Success Team, Zoom is looking for an Online Events Consultant. The OE Consultant will join our existing team of trainers and online events consultants to successfully support our customers with their webinars and other virtual events as well as train them on all of Zoom’s services. You will be supporting our customers’ online events from start to end, including consultation on what Zoom tools to use and how to make it a successful online event. This includes consultative intake meetings as well as joining the customers’ event to make sure that everything runs smoothly live at the event (technical trouble-shooting).
For this role you can be based anywhere in the UK or the Netherlands (remote position).
- Lead coordination of the Online Events Program: Fielding and scheduling requests, managing pricing, conducting events
- Provide high-touch support and project management for customer online events (remotely and on site).
- Distribute resources accordingly to support online events
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail oriented and have expert communications and soft skills.
- Recommend experience with Project Management and/or Virtual Event Management.
- Assist hosting the public facing trainings as needed
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience with Virtual Event Management in a video collaboration/webinar platform preferred
- good knowledge of the Zoom platform preferred
- technical support AND customer success/service background required
- Exceptional communication skills including clear and concise writing, an engaging presentation style, and group facilitation skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with internal clients or subject matter experts.
- Must be okay with flexible working hours due to collaboration with different time zones
- must speak excellent English plus business fluency in German
For more information, click here.
|Job Category||Research, Virtual|