RFP – Addressing Impediments to Digital Trade conference
The aims of this project are as follows:
– To further develop understanding of impediments to digital trade and concrete actions that can be taken to address them
– To support the development of methodologies to identify, evaluate and address impediments to digital trade
– To establish connections between policymakers and academics working on digital trade issues from economic, legal, and international relations perspectives;
– To further establish the UK as a global thought leader on digital trade.
The objectives of this project are as follows:
– To prepare, host and moderate a conference on “Addressing impediments to digital trade”
– To compile and publish conference proceedings
– To present the recommendations of these proceedings at 1-2 international events, such as at the negotiations of the WTO Joint Initiative on Electronic Commerce.
Click here for more information
|Job Category||Conferences, Virtual|
|Salary||£50,000 - £100,000|
|Closing date for applications||5th October 2020|