Senior Events Coordinator
Who we are:
We are a leading global manufacturer that provides charging solutions to electric cars around the world. The EVBox family is a team of 400 passionate professionals from 55 countries working in the beating heart of the clean tech industry—creating a sustainable future where transportation is emission-free.
Join us at this exciting moment when electric cars are on the brink of replacing fuel cars and help us inform and inspire our customers and partners during this transition!
Who We Are Looking For
EVBox, the international market leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions, is hiring an experienced Senior Events Coordinator who is passionate & driven to help us accelerate towards a zero-emission future.
Our new Senior Events Coordinator, ideally starting April 2020, brings a lot of experience and energy to plan, coordinate & continuously improve our 10+ global tradeshows (for example
Within the Marketing & Growth department, you will join the HQ PR & Events Team (5 FTE) where you will report to the PR & Events Marketing Manager, and guide the Event Marketing Intern.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of planning, coordinating and executing international (partner-) events and tradeshows.
- Think of new ways how to improve and/or standardize our event impact, while maintaining a positive ROI and reducing out event ecological footprint where possible.
- Ensure brand alignment & booth quality worldwide.
- Coordinate creating and execution of event communication plans, including email, social, PR, speaking opportunities, sponsoring etc.
- Main point of contact for external (event) agencies.
- Main point of contact internally for all event matters.
- Create & share best practices for international offices, helping them where needed to deliver impactful events.
- Work closely together with Product, Content & Partner marketing to further the EVBox brand globally.
- Support the REVOLUTION Project Specialist with logistics for the annual
- Support internal EVBox events/activities together with HR (if needed).
- Responsible for the Event Marketing Intern (recurring internship).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Event studies
- 4+ years of events marketing and project management experience
- Proven examples of managing large (global) events independently
- Project management
- Event planning/marketing
- Event communications
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of the (e)mobility industry is a plus
- Passion for event management/marketing as well as a clear view on the commercial side of the business: It is expected to have a very good understanding of the products, to be on top of all marketing deliverables and keep a close eye on results.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- Highly energetic multi-tasker: enjoys taking on multiple projects at once.
- Positive mindset: doesn’t see problems, only challenges that are meant to be overcome.
- Result-driven with attention to detail: goes the extra mile to deliver top-class events.
- Highly structured and coordinated: able to continuously improve event marketing and educate others around them.
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, outgoing and excellent at building relationships and stakeholder management.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you and do you meet all the requirements to excel as our new Senior Events Coordinator? Apply below and we look forward to getting to know you!
|Job Category||Coordination, MICE, Outdoor|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://evbox.com/en/about/careers/marketing#job-418323|