Social Responsibility Manager
Social Responsibility Manager – Your Future Position?
As a Social Responsibility Manager, reporting to the Regional Finance Director SA & Oceania, you will drive country sustainability initiatives, coordinate with internal teams and improve processes.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Engage our internal Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability teams to establish or align local initiatives
- Act as advisor to local Management Committee team on designing Sustainability master plan at country level
- Be the main point of contact to Flavour and Fragrance divisions to better leverage sustainability efforts within the two divisions
- Raise awareness of our three causes that the Givaudan Foundation champions, internally and on national levels through media opportunities
- Lead targeted projects in the area of Sustainability or Givaudan Foundation causes
- Follow up on the progress on Sustainability activities at country level
- Develop tools and communication plans to the sites, including outreach to employees
- Engage and collaborate with external parties to drive Sustainability efforts
- Prepare various reporting such as KPI for relevant internal teams or external agencies
- Generate budget and timelines to meet project requirements
- Organise, co-ordinate and host Company events related to Sustainability
- Stay abreast of industry topics and share best practices with internal teams
- Provide consultancy advice to internal teams when requested
If you are someone full of energy, passionate, determined, positive thinker and love challenges, come join us.
Your professional profile includes:
- Degree with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Good connection and network within the government agencies and not-for-profit organisations
- Analytical skills, excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Competent to work effectively in a multinational matrix type of Organization
- Independent and hands-on, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work
- Proficient organization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving, project planning, implementation, evaluation and decision making
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
|Job Category||Coordination, Marketing, MICE|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://jobs.givaudan.com/job/Singapore-Social-Responsibility-Manager-738972/553620601/?utm_source=LINKEDIN&utm_medium=referrer&username=&career_ns=job_listing&jobPipeline=LinkedIn|