Sustainability & event management trainee
Unilever has an extensive and future looking sustainability strategy, and we are proud to share our related achievements. Our Communication team is responsible for keeping external partners and Unilever employees well informed, by regular updates shared on internal and external platforms or events.
We are looking for a new intern to this wonderful team, who is just as excited about sustainability as we are, happy to share information about it, and is also energized to organize internal events.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
- Contribute to development and realization of the corporate communication agenda tailored to the Hungary and Adria region that follows the global principles whilst reflecting the cluster and local market requirements;
- Offer full administrative support to the HUAD Communication Manager;
- The intern is part of the EE (Eastern Europe) Communication Team and contributes to its successful operation as well.
- The Intern assists with the planning and delivery of the internal communication and engagement activities within HUAD Community;
- He/She will develop the employee engagement campaigns’ communication plans;
- He/She is also responsible for organizing local and international meetings, internal/external events;
- He/She will provide both technical and editorial website support, updating content, and publishing news stories (internal social media posts, intranet articles, posters, screen messages etc.);
- He/She helps the HUAD Communication manager with administrative tasks e.g. budget management.
- Strong interpersonal skills – with English and Hungarian language knowledge;
- Event management skills;
- Proactive & independent worker;
- Precise & committed to deliver excellent performance at all times;
- Analytical confidence, strong MS Excel skills;
- A resilient team player
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Available for an 10-12 months internship for at least 4 days a week (in flexible schedule);
- Bachelor or Master studies in progress;
- You have strong writing and organizational skills and attention to detail;
- You are interested in corporate communications, sustainability, CSR and media relations;
- Previous multinational work experience is not required but considered as a plus;
- You are able to start working in January/February 2020.
- We don’t mind if you do not have much experience yet, but that case please send us a motivational letter, to get to know you better.
What We Offer
- Real learning opportunity in a multinational environment;
- Brand new office, with table soccer, Xbox, and unlimited hot chocolate, coffee and tea;
- On-site zumba, yoga and spine gymnastics;
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop;
- We provide you laptop and mobile phone;
- Health screening in the office.
|Job Category||Coordination, Marketing|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000001T&lang=en|
|Closing date for applications||20th January 2020|