Sustainability Initiative Officer
A highly established and admirable charity based in Cambridge are looking for a Sustainability Initiative Officer, to join their driven team. You will be responsible for pioneering a new approach to events and conferences, an approach that cuts out the use of travel and negative effect events have on the environment. You will need to be degree educated with a strong background within a sustainability focused company or role, ideally with demonstrable knowledge of digital event/meeting/conference platforms.
As Sustainability Initiative Officer, you will be supporting the wider events and marketing team, and getting involved in:
- Growing and marketing a new initiative of remote event and conferences
- Collaborating with marketing to increase awareness whilst owning your own social accounts to promote the initiative, through a mix of content
- Connecting with external stakeholders and event organisers to teach how successful sustainable events and conferences can be
- Continuously researching new tech that can support the delivery of remote networking, conferences and events
- Taking ownership of a mix of sustainable event apps, via external support
- Driving the new sustainable event initiative through the charity itself for their own events and conferences
This is a truly exciting opportunity to own a position that is so relevant to where we are today, with events being incredibly difficult to attend and execute and also with a planet that is in need of change! If you’re passionate about environmental sustainability issues with knowledge within events and conferences, and ability to work independently, please do get in touch!
This role can be commutable from most parts of Cambridgeshire, including St Neots, Huntingdon, Ely, Milton, Newmarket, Great Shelford, Melbourn, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Royston and Baldock to name just a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
|Job Category||Marketing, MICE, Virtual|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1952650137/|