Touring Event Producer
Play a vital role in creating, planning and executing events in host cities.
Being accountable for successful delivery of sustainable entertaining experiences:
- Builds best practice operational processes and ensures they are adhered to and developed by reviewing each event
- You will implement agreed event plans from concept to completion in host cities and venues across the globe
- You will be experienced in project management, including responsibility for substantial budgets, and will be able to communicate efficiently at all levels across an organisation – interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be able to manage cross-functional teams against challenging timetables and budgets.
- Balance demands of co-promoters, artists, production partners whilst ensuring delivery of AWT’s sustainability agenda throughout the process
- Assume responsibility for a core area across the team and organisation, experience is all or one of the following areas is key:
|Job Category||Coordination, Exhibitions, Outdoor|
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1714290320/|