Virtual Event Project Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The ON24 VE Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of customer events using ON24’s virtual product suite. This role is responsible for:
- Providing an enhanced ON24 experience to ON24’s customers and attendees
- Project management of a customer’s event
- Event setup and live event support
- Event de-brief and strategic review of success metrics.
This role requires a responsible and detail oriented individual. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and interest in thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest profile companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office product suites
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- Comprehensive project management abilities
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for customer(s) throughout event build and launch process
- Responsible for creating, managing and executing comprehensive project plan encompassing all aspects of a customer’s digital event
- Subject matter expert on ON24’s product suite
- Build, edit, and support the virtual environment, elite webcasts, and other related activity as necessary
- Actively participate and contribute to strategy discussions ensuring customers meet their program goals and success metrics
Click here for more information and to apply online.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
|Job Category||Coordination, Virtual|
|Email address for enquiries|
|Instructions for how to apply|
|Closing date for applications||empty|