Virtual Event Technologist
EventMind helps organisations design, develop and manage virtual events and experiences. We enable organisations to create community, encourage collaboration and wow attendees using digital tools and platforms. Our expert teams use their industry knowledge and our signature Virtual Profit Framework to create custom and strategic virtual events which support organizational goals, needs and challenges. The four pillars of our framework are also our core values: content, community, creativity and collaboration. Our client base is growing and we now need to welcome a new Virtual Event Technologist (VET) into the team.
The VET will work with the Director of EventMind to support the sales and account teams in guiding customers and prospects through virtual event set-up and best practices. The ideal VET needs to be passionate about the customer experience and ready to employ their deep knowledge of the event tech landscape and the most popular streaming and conferencing tools to act as a subject matter expert for the team and our customers.
Our clients require a range of virtual events and therefore we customize a range of technology platforms to deliver their events. The role involves researching virtual event platforms which will enable us to deliver the features and functions needed for client events, customizing the platforms, uploading and arranging content (videos, documents, images etc) and being available to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues which may occur before and during virtual events.
Due to the nature of this position you may be required to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends (subject to agreement). You will work in the place you feel most comfortable and with team members located around the world and across time zones.
Day To Day:
Consult with customers and prospects about how best to set up their virtual and hybrid events based on their specific needs
Jump on demos with the sales team to answer questions about our virtual product
Make recommendations about other products in the market that would work well with customers’ virtual events, and help them implement those systems
Collect product feedback and frequent questions to help guide the internal virtual product roadmap
Customize client chosen platform to the specifications agreed.
Manage, supervise and monitor platforms before and during the virtual event.
- Experience working working with event tech and events in general
- Deep knowledge or experience of working with at least one popular virtual communications tool (eg, zoom, go to meeting etc)
- Product development or marketing experience
- Attention to detail, & communication skills
- Experience in video & audio editing
- Knowledge of live streaming
- Must be resourceful, able to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills: ability to see a project through each phase to completion
- Must have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, quickly and accurately, meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Advanced skills in planning, organizing, and self-management
- Ability to facilitate collaboration, support, and approval from a variety of stakeholder
Salary: £25-28K DOE Application Deadline: 29th June 2020
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Email address for email@example.com|
|Instructions for how to apply||Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org|