Virtual Meeting Vendor
The Children’s Oncology Group (COG), a National Cancer Institute supported clinical trials group, is the world’s largest organization devoted exclusively to childhood and adolescent cancer research. The COG unites more than 9,000 experts in childhood cancer at more than 200 leading children’s hospitals, universities, and cancer centers across North America, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe in the fight against childhood cancer. Through this Request for Proposals (RFP), COG seeks bidders to provide the
services and specifications as outlined below.
B. Proposal Format
In order for PHI to conduct the most efficient proposal evaluation, bidders are required to include the following information in their proposals as described below:
1. Corporate Overview – A description of the bidder and a list of references
2. Price Proposal – A description of the bidder’s price schedule (monthly/yearly/discounts)
3. Contact Information – A statement of main point of contact for negotiations
C. Submission of Proposals & Closing Time
Please submit proposals to: Brooke Martinez
Proposals are due by: Monday, June 1, 2020
4:00pm – Pacific Standard Time
COG, through its fiscal sponsor, Public Health Institute (PHI) intends to issue a fixed price agreement to the successful bidder from this procurement process. The agreement will outline approved billing rates for each type of service provided and the terms and conditions applicable to the work performed.
PHI may, at its sole discretion and after the evaluation process, choose not to issue any agreement as a result of this process. PHI may also, at its sole discretion, choose to issue as many or as few agreements as deemed necessary to meet PHI’s business needs.
Prices must be inclusive of all costs, including taxes and fees, in US Dollars. Quotes prices should remain valid for thirty (30) calendar days from proposal submission.
4. Proposal Costs
There is no reimbursement for costs associated with preparing or submission of proposals in response to this RFP or costs associated with possible award negotiation.
5. Proposal Evaluation
PHI will select the bidders whose offer will provide the most favorable mix of corporate credentials and
cost, thereby ensuring overall best value procurement.
The following evaluation criteria will be utilized to evaluate the proposals by an internal evaluation team from PHI:
• Technical Capacities
• Cost Reasonableness
• Cost Competitiveness
• Diversity and Inclusion
E. Required Services / Specifications
1. Service Type(s): Virtual Meeting Services
2. Specification(s): Annual Meeting Scheduled – September 15-18, 2020
One 4-day meeting in the Fall
(a) Approx. 2,500 attendees
(b) Approx. 100 live sessions (varying attendance – from 5 to 1000)
(c) Approx. 10 recorded sessions
3. Statement of Work:
Virtual Meeting Services Required:
1. Recommend Virtual Event Strategy best suited for a live meeting with multiple breakouts of size indicated (large amount of live meetings broadcast virtually from various locations – sometimes multiple speakers within same meeting broadcast)
2. Recommend and oversee best technology platform to accommodate meeting needs – ensuring quality of technology for optimal viewing and appropriate formatting as needed. Last Year’s Agenda provided for reference.
3. Meeting Landing Page: Create and serve as host and provide quality content oversight for the meeting landing page. Provide appropriate professional backdrop for meeting with virtual registration desk/directory and logo highlighted throughout.
4. Liaise with meeting manager to create an online virtual meeting schedule.
5. Schedule and Liaise with speakers as needed to assist with technology for their live and recorded sessions.
6. Coordinate with planner on agenda and program changes.
7. Coordinate with planner and IT to receive registration data
8. Help to develop appropriate communications regarding virtual meeting schedule (as needed)
9. Provide qualified show producer and staff for duration of Virtual Meeting to oversee entire meeting and ensure quality control
10. Secure content with password protection and ensure data cannot be accessed by outside sources
11. Provide up to 100 live interactive sessions throughout 3-4 day conference
12. Provide viewing for as many number of viewers as needed for each session without extra cost
13. Set up Live Round table discussions as needed.
14. Produce and post pre-recorded sessions as requested.
15. Create online sponsor recognition page/possible interactive environment for up to 20 sponsors
16. Archive sessions for future access and provide on hard drive after the meeting.
17. Pre and post conference meetings regarding execution
18. Post conference summary reports and budget reconciliation
19. Other services as required to meet client’s specific virtual planning needs.
4. Location(s): Online
5. Other Requirement(s):
• Production team to be available to start work in early July and available through mid September meeting dates.
• Must be a SAM registered vendor
6. Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
PHI is dedicated to promoting diversity in its procurement of goods and services. Pursuant to PHI’s commitment to diversity, PHI encourages vendors that are certified as any of the following businesses:
• WOSB: Women-Owned Small Business
• SDVO: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
• HUBZone: Historically Underutilized Business Zone
• SDB: Small Disadvantaged Business
• 8(a)BD: African American, Asian Pacific American, Hispanic American, Native American, Subcontinent Asian American
View more information here.
|Email address for email@example.com|
|Closing date for applications||1 June 2020|