Worldwide Events Manager
The Worldwide Events Manager is part of the global communications team at Stella McCartney, reporting to the Worldwide Communications Director, and is responsible overseeing and co-ordinating all events across the brand, including retail, franchise, wholesale, PR, Licenses & Marketing. Starting January 2020.
Working collaboratively with the PR, Marketing and Creative Services team, the Worldwide Events Manager is solely focused on events, responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all events in line with key stakeholder requirements, from research and ideas stage to creation and delivery as well as the co-ordination of design and merchandising of event concepts and materials.
- Organising in store events, store openings, promotions, product launches, social events & fashion shows.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Retail, Franchise, Licensing, PR and Marketing to understand needs and create annual calendar and diary of events.
- Partner with with all relevant departments to co-ordinate the development, implementation plan and management of events
- Keep all key stakeholders aware of timeline and progress
- Design and co-ordinate all services required for each event to define the budget
- Negotiate costs of services to be provided, in line with the budget
- Liaising with suppliers and clients to ensure a strong, reliable and on brand global network
- Liaise with internal legal team to ensure all insurance and local regulation obligations are adhered to and will support the smooth running of the event
- Overseeing the sourcing of catering, audio, visual, security & rental needs
- Managing relationships with sponsors
- Co-ordinating all promotional material within effective time-frame
- Maintaining the calendar of events for effective long term planning & management and keeping all stakeholders up to date
- Managing & coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors & vendors
- Manage accommodation, schedules, travel, day plans and registration procedures
- Work with in-house Creative Services team to make sure all materials are delivered on time and brief in all creative materials required for an event
- Management of the Events Coordinator
- Available to travel within Europe for Paris Fashion Week travel and Global travel may be required from time-to-time
- Events experience ideally gained in the luxury industry
- Ability to delegate
- Can work effectively on several projects simultaneously
- Aware of health & safety, disability access regulations and legislation
- Experience of organising high fashion events
- Strong experience working with third party partners to develop events and events strategies
- Goal oriented, result driven individual
- Commercially minded, quickly responding to business/market needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple teams and under pressure
- High work ethic, integrity and reliability with a “Hands on” attitude
- Great time management skills
- Comfortable working additional hours to perform duties, including weekends and also travel when necessary
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Must have strong computer skills, including excel and power point
- Creative thinker, with the ability to think outside the box and an eye for detail
At Stella McCartney, we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.
|Instructions for how to apply||Apply online at https://jobs.lever.co/stellamccartney/81a56d73-f725-46fa-bed8-68a1fca2612c/apply|