Sustainable Events Training
- What is a sustainable event?
- Why does it matter?
- Quick wins for your next event
- Overview of ISO2012-1
- Roadmap for implementation of ISO 2012-1
This guide will cover:
From £350 pp
- Scoping – preparing your business for sustainable events
- Mapping your attendee journey & understanding opportunities for sustainability
- Creating a sustainability strategy and action plan
- Sustainability communications and stakeholder engagement
- Evaluating the sustainability of your event
- Continuous improvement
Our training modules can be delivered as a condensed one day workshop, or more detailed workshops over a series of days. At the end of the workshop series we will provide you with the tools necessary to achieve ISO 2012 1 accreditation.
We will cover:
We can audit a live event for you to assess your current sustainability performance.
Legacy has developed an event specific, audit methodology which reviews your environmental and social impact covering our 9 sustainability themes.
The audit will also cover key stakeholders and responsible procurement of products and services.